Help Topics...Colour Space / Converting graphic to Photographic sizes / Freight / Express Post / Credit Cards
Direct Output Prints
To prepare your order for CD (DvD) or Usb through " DigitalWorks Pro-Max ": During 'Check-Out' at the 'Send to us by:' stage select 'Save to disk for alternate delivery' and follow the prompts.
DigitalWorks Pro-Max allows you to complete order by USB if for instance your internet service is too slow.
Orders received packed by DigitalWorks Pro-Max attract the same prices as the online ordering program
because all the information is decrypted and processed by our server as if it were coming in through the internet.
- If saving to a USB, It is best to use an empty USB
- Use all the usual features within DigitalWorks Pro-Max as required.
- When complete check the 'Shopping Cart' to make sure all the products are chosen correctly.
- Then hit 'Check-Out'
- Continue through the check-out process filling out all your details as usual.
- filling out your credit card details as usual.
- Upon reaching the "Send to Us By:" dialogue page, choose the "Save to disk for Alternate Delivery" radio button.
- Hit the "Next" button and a dialogue box will prompt you to choose where to save your order.
- Do not change the File Name.
- USB: If you have a suitable USB inserted, choose it and hit the "SAVE" button.
- CD DvD: If using a CD or DvD save to an easily accessible location and burn to CD or DvD
- (All images, information and details are encripted and save to a .ro order file which can only be decrypted at Digital Works)
* DigitalWorks Pro-Max will send an automated email when the Usb is unpacked letting you know we have received the order ok
and an automated email will be sent on completion of the order when ready for Pick-up or Delivery.
(Pro-Max prepared files do not attract the 10% surcharge).