Loss or Damage of goods in Transit
Rates are selected within the Service Option drop down box on the Shopping Cart Page of DigitalWorks Pro-DMax application,
as shown in the image below.
The available Transit Cover options are:
Transit Cover to $50 order value - $2.50
Transit Cover to $100 order value - $4.00
Transit Cover to $250 order value - $7.50
Transit Cover to $500 order value - $10.00
Transit Cover to $1000 order value - $20.00
NO TRANSIT COVER
Claims for Loss or Damage are fast tracked to cause as little inconvenience to you and your client as possible.
So what does the Service Options cover you for?
- Loss resupply to the value of the order dispatched via our Freight options and upto the value of the selected cover.
(Sufficient time must have elapsed to allow the carrier to make good on the delivery)
- Damage resupply or repair to the value of the damaged goods dispatched via our Freight options upto the value of the selected cover.
- Should you choose a cover *less* than the value of the goods purchased, you will be required to pay the difference of the value of the order, or damaged goods, for the claim and resupply to proceed.
- *Please double check the ‘Automated Emails’ in this regard*. (Digital Works takes no responsibility if the wrong cover has been selected.)
What doesn't the Service Options cover you for?
- Should you or your representative pick-up directly from Digital Works.
- Should you arrange your own courier or freighting company.
- Should you arrange left for an unattended delivery.
- Freighting costs.
- Return item freighting.
How do I make a claim?
Claiming for Transit Cover is easy, but time is of the essence
- Contact Digital Works by email within 48 hours of receipt.
- Provide the original order number.
- Date order was placed.
- Evidence of the damage. (eg low res image of damage to packaging and damaged product)
- A return authorisation, valid for (7) seven days from date of issue, will be issued.
What happens next
Our friendly Digital Works support crew will contact you by email with instructions on how to proceed with the fast track processing of your claim.
In most cases damaged goods must be returned.