Work Flow Tips & Tricks
Here are a few Tips & Tricks to speed up the ordering process
Photoshop CS scripting toolI have several images to upload for the same size print. How can I re-size images efficiently?
|To start: Make a folder to receive the images which have been converted to the size you require.
(DO NOT Over-write your original images)
In this example we are making 4x6 prints, so make a folder called eg "resized to 4x6"
Then open Photoshop CS click 'File' > 'Scripts' > 'Image Processor'
|Assuming your image is proportional to the print size product....
Panorama sizes should be cropped and sized in Photoshop using the pre-set cropping tool.
|Return to Top
Adding a whole folder of Images to a Pro-max Product
It is not necessary to add images to the Image Tray if you are printing a whole folder of images to the same Print Size Product.
Please also see Saving to Usb below
Temporarily save your orderCan I save my order and resume it later?
If you need to leave your order to complete it at a later time, you can save so it will resume where you have left off next time you start DigitalWorks Pro-Max.
- Click the 'View Cart' button.
- Check all the images are correctly added with the required Print Size Product
- Hit the close Application.
- The application will prompt "Are you sure you want to Exit?"
and a confirmation that the current order will be saved.
- Click Exit
- Upon Starting DigitalWorks Pro-Max again,
- You will be prompted to resume or discard the previously saved order.
Return to Top
Bulk Printing and / or Slow Internet upload speed.Can I save my order to USB and bring it in to Digital Works or send in by mail or courier?
DigitalWorks Pro-Max allows you to complete order by USB if for instance your internet service is too slow.
Orders received packed by DigitalWorks Pro-Max attract the same prices as the online ordering program
because all the information is processed by our server as if it were coming in through the internet.
- It is best to use an empty USB
- Use all the usual features within DigitalWorks Pro-Max as required.
- When complete check the 'Shopping Cart' to make sure all the products are chosen correctly.
- Then hit 'Check-Out'
- Continue through the check-out process filling out all your details as usual.
- Upon reaching the "Send to Us By:" dialogue page, choose the "Save to disk for Alternate Delivery" radio button.
- Hit the "Next" button and a dialogue box will prompt you to choose where to save your order.
- Do not change the File Name.
- If you have a suitable USB inserted, choose it and hit the "SAVE" button
* DigitalWorks Pro-Max will send an automated email when the Usb is unpacked letting you know we have received the order ok
and an automated email will be sent on completion of the order when ready for Pick-up or Delivery.
Return to Top