The following topics may be helpfull on the Delivery Options available at Digital Works
Delivering Directly to your ClientCan I send my order directly to my clients address?
Many photographers (other labs and services) choose to send DigitalWorks Pro-Max orders direct to their clients.
As a convenience, Digital Works can assist you through using the automated features of DigitalWorks Pro-Max.
- Simply check the 'HOLD INVOICE Send Direct to my Client' on the 'Shopping Cart' page.
- Fill your clients delivery details. (Our automated delivery labeling system recognises and switches to the re-directed address.)
- The invoice will be held at Digital Works and the Products will go directly to your client.
- Leave your **Company/Name as your business (Personal) name for invoicing purposes.
(**Assuming you have placed a prior order in your name and delivered to your billing address for invoicing purposes)
- Do not expect our staff to remember previous orders or conversations..
- When you place an order to go to yourself, request that invoices be sent with that order.
- or have invoices posted as a batch every now and then, by emailing us stating the order numbers.
$2.00 charge will apply per envelope to send the invoices via normal mail.
Collecting your order from Digital WorksCan I collect my order at Digital Works?
Yes, of course you can.
- Digital Works
hours of business are from 9am to 5pm Business days.
See also Public holidays
- Please ensure you have received the "Completed" automated email informing you the order(s) are complete and ready for Pick-up
- On collection please ensure you have the Order Number(s) at hand ready for the reception staff.
Express PostWhen should I choose Express Post?.
When you are unable to collect your DigitalWorks Pro-Max order yourself
- Express Post is the fastest most reliable delivery method
- Next business day delivery More in most areas
- Express Post deliver Australia wide
- Can be addressed to PO boxes
- Especially useful for the smaller lighter weight orders.
- Those living in remote areas, where delivery is sometimes difficult
Fastway CouriersWhen should I use Fastway?
Fastway couriers are a low cost method Courier service who offer a $1600 insurance on goods in transit.
Fastway usually collect from Digital Works on the next business day after completion.
Although slower than Express Post, Fastway could be more attractive for the following reasons:
- Larger items over 1kg. eg 20mm Foamcore, FrameBasics etc.
- Security of a signature service.More
- Automatic insurance cover of $1600 for loss or damage (Conditions apply)
- Fastway cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
Choosing your own Delivery / Courier service.Can I arrange to have my DigitalWorks Pro-Online order by my own preferred service?
You may arrange to have your order collected by your preferred delivery service.
Some clients have their own courier or would prefer to use a courier service used in the past and have come to trust.
The following steps will allow you to do so:
- In the " Add Special Instructions here" when on the "Shopping Cart" page
request "Please prepare for my own courier to collect "
- Fill in your Account Details as usual.
- In the delivery 'Ship To:' options window choose "Pick-up from Digital Works "
- Wait for the automated "Completed for Pick-up " email
- Email us to ensure the order is packed ready for collection along with details of your courier service.
- Call your courier to arrange for collection on confirmation your order is packed and ready.
**Extra fees will be applied for packaging and labeling if required.